As a supporter of the Holiday Gift Program, your care, kindness and nurturing of local families and kids changes lives. The lean budgets of the families we see often don’t stretch far enough for holiday gift giving. For them, holidays can often bring more anxiety than celebration. Last year, 2,647 people celebrated a happier holiday thanks to you. Let’s rally together and do it again!
SPONSORS NEEDED FOR 500 FAMILIES
Please help us serve even more families this year by sponsoring a family or making a financial gift this holiday season. Here are the basics:
- Our Holiday Gift Program matches families in need of holiday help with sponsors who anonymously provide gifts (or financial support for gifts)
- Sponsors can choose to buy gifts for an individual, a family or multiple families based on a $50-per-person guideline
- Once sponsors sign up online, Holiday Gift organizers will email you with details (specific gift ideas, dates/times for gift drop-off, etc.)
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED OCTOBER – DECEMBER 2017
We need your help to pull off this community effort! Please consider giving a few hours of your time on Oct. 12 and 14, Nov. 1 or Dec. 8-10. Holiday Gift Program volunteer shifts fill up quickly, so sign up early and tell a friend!
DONATE HOLIDAY FOOD
Help your neighbors from your own kitchen! View the food shelf’s most-needed holiday items. Please drop off items at Interfaith Outreach, 1605 County Road 101 N in Plymouth, 10 a.m.-5 p.m., according to the specific deadlines below:
- Thanksgiving food — please deliver items no later than Saturday, Nov. 11
- December holiday food — please deliver items no later than Saturday, Dec. 9
- Desserts for client Christmas Party — Holiday cookies and bars should be securely packaged, labeled with quantity and type, and delivered to Interfaith Outreach Nov. 27 – 29, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.