NOTE: The Interfaith Outreach parking lot will be closed on Friday, Sept. 13 and Saturday, Sept. 14 for this celebration (except limited handicap parking spots). Free parking for event guests will be available at Oakwood Elementary and Messiah Church. Shuttles will transport guests on Saturday to and from the Messiah Church lot, and a crossing guard will direct walkers from Oakwood Elementary lot so guests can enjoy the event.
Saturday, Sept. 14 from 1-4 p.m. at 1605 County Rd 101 N, Plymouth 55447. Rain or shine.
Event entertainment highlights
- Russian Folk performance by Nitka
- Alma Folklorica Mexican/Latin dance group
- Ardyce Elayne sings Patsy Cline
- Dans Askina Turkish Dance Ensemble
- Resale Select – 40% off sale
- and more!
Event diverse foods available
- Sambuusas from Afro Deli
- Pizza donated by Dominos, Long Lake
- Chips and Salsa donated by Cocina de Ana
- Somali Tea donated by Friends of Interfaith
- Perogies from Natasha’s Perogies
- Pasta Salad & Grilled Bruschetta donated by Jake’s City Grill, Plymouth
- Chicken BBQ sandwiches from Sammy’s Avenue Eatery donated by TCF Bank
- LaMichoacana ice cream and fruit bars donated by Old National Bank
- Fruit donated by Fresh Thyme, Plymouth
- Go-Go Squeeze Apple Sauce donated by HyVee, Plymouth
- Bundtini cakes donated by Nothin’ Bundt Cake
- Nature Valley Granola bars donated by General Mills
- Sodas donated by Cub Foods, Plymouth
Fun and games for all ages
- Photo Booth
- Giant Inflatables
- Games sponsored by the YMCA
- Arts & Crafts
- Chalk Art
- Henna & Face Painting
- Yard games including ring toss, giant Jenga, bean bag toss and Ladu
This is an inclusive, open to the public, free event. Community sponsors help Interfaith Outreach make this event possible. Join us as we gather to honor our history, celebrate accomplishments and build on our future growth. Event organizers and guests include past and current program participants, volunteers, partners, donors and staff – all are welcome!
THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS:
- All Over Media
- Cocina de Ana
- Cub Foods, Plymouth
- Dominos Pizza, Long Lake
- Fresh Thyme, Plymouth
- General Mills
- HyVee, Plymouth
- Jake’s City Grille, Plymouth
- Minnesota Twins
- Nothing Bundt Cake, Minnetonka
- Old National Bank
- Peg’s Countryside Catering
- TCF Bank
spread the word
- Bring neighbors, co-workers, friends and family!
- Share the Facebook event with friends and click “Going”
- Download this flyer (8.5 x 11) to email to friends or print out and display in your neighborhood or at work
Interested in learning more? Please contact Liz Erstad-Hicks at LErstad-Hicks@iocp.org or 763-489-7506.
A human service nonprofit, Interfaith Outreach rallies the resources and ignites the community to ensure all families live their best lives, all children succeed, and the entire region prospers. Serving people living in Hamel, Long Lake, Medicine Lake, Medina, Minnetonka Beach, Orono, Plymouth and Wayzata since 1979.