Free and open to everyone!
Saturday, Sept. 14, 1-4 p.m.
1605 County Road 101 N, Plymouth
- Diverse music, entertainment and food
- Games and activities for kids and families
- Outdoor event (rain or shine)
- Free parking
In the spirit of celebrating milestones with those you love most, Interfaith Outreach will host a 40th Anniversary Community Celebration on Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019, at our facility. Join us as we honor our history, celebrate accomplishments and build on our future growth.
This will be an inclusive, open to the public, free event. Community sponsors will help Interfaith make this event possible. Join us as we gather to honor the ties that bind the fabric of this amazing community together. Event organizers and guests include past and current program participants, volunteers, partners, donors and staff – all are welcome!
Please consider supporting the event in one of these ways:
- Attend the Sept. 14 event – bring neighbors, co-workers, friends and family. Share the Facebook event and download this flyer (8.5 x 11) to spread the word!
- Volunteer to help with setup, event activities and cleanup. Set up an account on our volunteer site (if you haven’t already) and scroll down to Sept. 14 to view shifts.
- Tie a wish on the community wishing tree
Interested in learning more? Please contact Liz Erstad-Hicks at LErstad-Hicks@iocp.org or 763-489-7506.
About Interfaith Outreach
In the fall of 1979 a small band of believers came together to launch an outreach project called Interfaith Outreach. Today, the organization addresses the local needs of 2,000 families each year in the areas of family support, food, housing and neighborhoods, education and youth, employment, and transportation. Interfaith Outreach & Community Partners’ mission is to engage the heart and will of the community to respond to emergency needs and create opportunities for all to thrive. A human service nonprofit, Interfaith Outreach rallies the resources and ignites the community to ensure all families live their best lives, all children succeed, and the entire region prospers. Serving people living in Hamel, Long Lake, Medicine Lake, Medina, Minnetonka Beach, Orono, Plymouth and Wayzata.