In order for us to be a good neighbor, we put the health of our community first.
As a part of Interfaith Outreach’s curbside safety process:
- We invite all staff and community members to participate in a health screening prior to connecting in-person.
- We invite all staff and community members to wear masks while on our property. We are happy to provide a mask if you do not have one.
- When you come to the Interfaith building we will ask if in the past 10 days you have had:
- A positive COVID-19 test or presumptive positive diagnosis of COVID-19
- Direct exposure to someone who has tested positive or who has a presumptive positive diagnosis of COVID-19
- A fever
- Shortness of breath
- A new cough
- Muscle aches
- A sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
If you answered “YES” to any of the questions above, we will ask that you return at a later date after you have self-isolated for the proper number of days applicable to your situation.
If you are invited to enter the building, we will ask you to move to the temperature check area.
What to do if you find out you have COVID-19 after leaving Interfaith:
Up to 48 hours after your visit, if you begin to experience presumptive symptoms of COVID-19 or test positive for COVID-19, please immediately contact Katherine Magy, Director of Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 763-489-7517.
Thank you. Together we can stop the community spread of COVID-19!