Facebook makes it so easy to raise money and show support for a cause you believe in. Update your profile picture with your “You Belong” photo and/or create a Facebook fundraiser in support of the Sleep Out. View past and present Interfaith Facebook fundraisers for inspiration and ideas. Thank you!
To create an interfaith outreach fundraiser:
- Use this link to start a Facebook fundraiser for Interfaith Outreach (you may need to log into your Facebook account)
- Select the financial goal of your fundraiser (no problem if you end up above or below this amount — Interfaith will receive whatever you raise)
- Determine when your fundraiser should end (anytime in December 2019)
- Name your fundraiser and tell people why you are raising money. What does Interfaith mean to you? Why do you support the Sleep Out? Feel free to use the sample copy below.
- Choose a cover photo – we have Sleep Out themed options all ready for you to download and then upload to your fundraiser
- Click Create
- Be sure to invite friends to your fundraiser and share it on your Facebook page with a personal message
Suburban poverty can be hard to see, so it might surprise you to know that 1 in 5 of the nearly 2,000 families Interfaith Outreach & Community Partners worked with last year experienced homelessness. The average cost for Interfaith Outreach to keep a family in their home for a month is $899. Will you help me reach my goal of raising $_____ for the Sleep Out campaign to help support a struggling family at risk of homelessness?
Gifts to the Sleep Out help deliver individualized services (in the areas of family support, food, housing and neighborhoods, education and youth, employment, and transportation) that help nearly 2,000 local families each year stabilize, strengthen and thrive. View Interfaith Outreach’s video to see the impact your support can make in the lives of struggling families and kids.
Thank you for your support!