Facebook makes it so easy to raise money for a cause you believe in. Create one in support of the Sleep Out. You could even host one for your birthday instead of asking for presents. View past and present Interfaith Facebook fundraisers for inspiration and ideas. Thank you!
To create an interfaith outreach fundraiser:
- Log into your Facebook account
- Click Fundraisers in the left menu of your News Feed
- Select Nonprofit/Charity
- Click Raise Money (Note – set your fundraiser deadline as 12/31/19 for the Sleep Out)
- Select Interfaith Outreach & Community Partners
- Choose a cover photo – we have Sleep Out themed options all ready for you!
- Fill in your fundraiser details – sample copy below
- Click Create
Suburban poverty can be hard to see, so it might surprise you to know that 1 in 5 of the nearly 2,000 families Interfaith Outreach & Community Partners worked with last year experienced homelessness. The average cost for Interfaith Outreach to keep a family in their home for a month is $899. Will you help me reach my goal of raising $_____ for the Sleep Out campaign to help support a struggling family at risk of homelessness?
Gifts to the Sleep Out help deliver individualized services (in the areas of family support, food, housing and neighborhoods, education and youth, employment, and transportation) that help nearly 2,000 local families each year stabilize, strengthen and thrive. View Interfaith Outreach’s video to see the impact your support can make in the lives of struggling families and kids.
Thank you for your support!