For every $1 donated to the Prevent Hunger campaign, Interfaith Outreach can source $9 worth of food through food partners. Your support for the Prevent Hunger campaign not only provides access to nutritious and culturally appropriate food, but a host of family support and employment services that set people on the path to new and hopeful futures.
Preventing Hunger means:
- Access to food. Staff, volunteers and the community provide a respectful and welcoming experience to all those who use the food shelf.
- Skill-building training and Employment Services. A powerful team of volunteers, businesses, and staff helps adults secure and keep living wage jobs.
- Caring family support. A case management team of 10 help families address issues that keep people stuck, such as the lack of affordable housing and unmet mental health needs.
how your investment will work holistically:
- $100 can source $900 worth of food or the equivalent of 435 meals
- $407 provides an individual a year of support from a case manager to assess, create and work on a plan to stabilize and thrive
- $1,952 provides employment services for a parent to land a “career” job
- A gift of any amount will help feed families and fuel hope
Help us reach our Prevent Hunger goal of raising $200,000 and 100,000 pounds of food and goods by March 31 – donate today!