Together, we are changing futures, one family at a time.
Your Sleep Out donation provides family support, food, housing and neighborhoods, education and youth, employment, and transportation services that help more than 2,000 families each year stabilize, strengthen and thrive.
Did you know? The average cost of a one-month stay in a Hennepin County shelter for a family of four is $3,659. Our average cost to keep that family in their home for a month is $764.
Your gift keeps families and kids of our community safe, in their homes and empowered with new reasons to feel hopeful. From all of them, a heartfelt THANK YOU!
Examples of how your support impacts lives:
- $2,081 – Provides employment services for a parent to land a “career job”
- $1,208 – Allows one child one month of quality early childhood care
- $764 – Keeps a family in their housing for one month
- $300 – Puts tires on a car to keep a family moving toward their goals
- $189 – Offers a utility payment assist that keeps the lights on
- A gift of any amount will create urgently needed hope for a struggling family
Ask if your employer can match your gift!