The Sleep Out is our community’s warm-hearted cold weather tradition — it’s our way to help prevent homelessness and work toward our vision of a community where everyone thrives. Thanks for showing your support of our neighbors and attending or participating in our 2019 Sleep Out public events!
- Nov. 9 Fire of Belonging — Pick up your Sleep Out yard sign at Interfaith Outreach between 7-10 p.m. and tell our neighbors “You Belong.”
- Nov. 9 Community Sleep Out — Join hundreds of community members by pitching a tent (or going bedless indoors) as we ignite our collective power to support our struggling neighbors. Start planning yours today!
- Nov. 10 Plymouth Lions Waffle Breakfast — The perfect post-Sleep Out brunch! 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. at the Plymouth Creek Center, 4800 34th Ave N, Plymouth. Tickets are $8 for adults (kids under 5 are free), and proceeds benefit the Sleep Out.
- Nov. 14 Give to the Max Day — Make your Sleep Out donation before midnight on this statewide day of giving to double your dollars! In memory of long-time Interfaith Outreach supporter and former board member Bill Munsell, his family and friends will match donations up to $250,000.
- Dec. 20 Shop with a Purpose — Save some last-minute holiday shopping! All day, generous local businesses will donate portions of their sales to the Sleep Out. Learn more.