Baby layettes, or baskets, are available to Interfaith Outreach families expecting a newborn. We’d love your help in supporting and encouraging these families as they welcome little ones into the world. Please drop off layettes at Interfaith Outreach, 1605 County Road 101 N in Plymouth, Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Thank you!
- Laundry basket with a baby blanket or quilt spread inside
- Diapers and wipes
- Bottles (3), pacifiers (2) and a teething toy
- Swaddling blankets and sleepers
- Receiving blankets (2-3) and bibs (2-3)
- Onesies (6 total — 3 for 0-3 months, 3 for 3-6 months)
- Sleep and play outfits (2)
Prefer to make a financial gift instead? Donate online or send a check (memo: Baby Layette).