The 24th annual Sleep Out is here! The Sleep Out has become the way our community addresses poverty and works toward our vision of a community where everyone thrives. We are confident that with your help, we can ignite the power of our community to help struggling families. Check back in November to view special offers and plan your day’s shopping, dining and socializing.
The funds we raise through the Sleep Out campaign help us deliver individualized services that help nearly 2,000 local families each year stabilize, strengthen and thrive.
We need your help! Please consider participating in Shop with a Purpose Day on Friday, Dec. 20. This annual event was created in 2009 by The Foursome Men’s Apparel and Shoes as a holiday shopping day that benefits families served by Interfaith Outreach. Last year, 22 businesses raised $11,545 to support our neighbors.
Will you join this great circle of caring businesses in supporting this effort? Please let us know by Oct. 31 so we can include you in the publicity. To register and/or learn more, contact Laurie Walker at email@example.com or 763-489-7535.
Interfaith Outreach will provide:
- Timeline listing promotions and deadlines
- Promotional postcard mailed to 7,000 area residents
- Listing in Wayzata Chamber email and other community forums
- Electronic color .pdf flyer to print out as needed
- Posters to display at your place of business on Dec. 20
- Promotions listed on the Interfaith Outreach website
- Interfaith Outreach social media and email newsletter (over 2,200 households)
- Shop with a Purpose Day social media kit for your communications/promotions