We know that volunteering with youth yields a Return on Investment (ROI) that pays off for years, decades and lifetimes. Are you looking for a way to come alongside our community’s kids? See opportunities below and contact Najmo Yusuf at email@example.com or 763-489-7505 to talk about your availability and interests. We can’t wait to help you discover your new volunteer passion!
- After-school Mentor – Volunteer as a mentor, homework helper or activity leader for elementary students in Orono and Wayzata schools
- Literacy Program (Wayzata schools) — Be paired with elementary students during the school day to hone their reading skills
- High School Mentor – Serve as a mentor to high school students as they explore career paths and plan for their futures
- PEAK (Wayzata schools) – Provide volunteer support for parents or their kids during evening PEAK sessions
- Children’s Play Area – Supervise and play with children (ages 0-8) while their parents receive support
- Back to School supply drive – Sort, organize and distribute school supplies for local families
Check back for additional opportunities throughout the year. Thank you!