IOCP offers several ways for you to be involved.
- Current Opportunities
- Youth Volunteer Opportunities
- Group Activities
- PTA-School Group Opportunities
- Volunteer With Your Family
We also have a few one-time opportunities that do not require prior training or ongoing commitments:
- Sign up to volunteer in our resale store helping with basic tasks that do not required prior training: steaming clothing, restocking merchandise, or preparing items for the salesfloor. Must be 16 years or older. No ongoing commitment required.
- Sign up to volunteer in the food shelf packing food bags for seniors in our home delivery program! No training or ongoing commitment required. Youth and adults are welcome.
- Sign up to distribute gifts to registered IOCP families onsite at IOCP. No training or ongoing commitment required. High School and adults welcome.