IOCP offers several ways for you to be involved.
- Current Opportunities
- Youth Volunteer Opportunities
- Group Activities
- PTA-School Group Opportunities
- Volunteer With Your Family
We also have a few one-time opportunities that do not require prior training or ongoing commitments:
- Sign up to volunteer in our resale store helping with basic tasks that do not required prior training: steaming clothing, restocking merchandise, or preparing items for the salesfloor. Must be 16 years or older. No ongoing commitment required.
- Sign up to volunteer in the food shelf packing food bags for seniors in our home delivery program! No training or ongoing commitment required. Youth and adults are welcome. Youth 13 years or younger must sign up with an adult.
- Lead a food drive or Donation Creation effort in support of our March MN FoodShare Campaign. Help IOCP leverage additional funds by collecting food and dollars for the food shelf. More info here.