IOCP offers several ways for you to be involved. Click on the links below to read through your options. If you’re interested, please contact us to set up an initial orientation and training.
- Current Opportunities
- Youth Summer Volunteer Opportunities
- Group Activities
- PTA-School Group Opportunities
- Volunteer With Your Family
We also have a few one-time opportunities that do not require prior training or ongoing commitments:
- Volunteers needed on August 6 to load and unload furniture in preparation for the 2nd Annual Furniture Tent Sale at ReSale 101. Heavy lifting required. High School aged volunteers or older. Sign up here!
- Volunteers needed August 7 and 8 to work the 2nd Annual Furniture Tent Sale at ReSale 101. Welcome and direct customers, restock merchandise, and provide general support for the sale. Sign up here!
- Volunteer with the annual Back-to-School Program! Volunteers help sort and count donated supplies, pack up grade-specific bags, and hand out supplies to IOCP youth. Sign up here!
- Pack food for Seniors: Sign up to volunteer in the food shelf packing food bags for seniors in our home delivery program! No training or ongoing commitment required. Youth and adults are welcome. Youth 13 years or younger must sign up with an adult.
- ReSale 101 Project Volunteer: Sign up to volunteer in our resale store helping with basic tasks that do not require prior training: steaming clothing, restocking merchandise, or preparing items for the sales floor. Must be in high school or older. No ongoing commitment required.