IOCP offers several ways for you to be involved.
- Current Opportunities
- Youth Summer Opportunities
- Group Activities
- PTA-School Group Opportunities
- Volunteer With Your Family
We also have a few one-time opportunities that do not require prior training or ongoing commitments:
- Service Fridays: Sign up to volunteer with our youth Service Friday program. Volunteers going into middle school or high school are welcome to participate. Each Friday we’ll do different service project activities to support IOCP. Sign up directly online.
- ReSale 101 Project Volunteer: Sign up to volunteer in our resale store helping with basic tasks that do not require prior training: steaming clothing, restocking merchandise, or preparing items for the sales floor. Must be in high school or older. No ongoing commitment required.
- Pack food for Seniors: Sign up to volunteer in the food shelf packing food bags for seniors in our home delivery program! No training or ongoing commitment required. Youth and adults are welcome. Youth 13 years or younger must sign up with an adult.
- Back to School: Sign up to volunteer with our Back to School supply program. Sort donations, pack up grade-specific bags, and help distribute supplies to the children we serve. Specific roles available for Middle School, High School, and adult volunteers.