IOCP offers several ways for you to be involved.
- Current Opportunities
- Group Activities
- PTA-School Group Opportunities
- Volunteer With Your Family
- Youth School Year Opportunities
We also have a few one-time opportunities that do not require prior training or ongoing commitments:
- ReSale 101 Project Volunteer: Sign up to volunteer in our resale store helping with basic tasks that do not require prior training: steaming clothing, restocking merchandise, or preparing items for the sales floor. Must be in high school or older. No ongoing commitment required.
- Pack food for Seniors: Sign up to volunteer in the food shelf packing food bags for seniors in our home delivery program! No training or ongoing commitment required. Youth and adults are welcome. Youth 13 years or younger must sign up with an adult.
- Volunteers needed to load in donated gifts and make sure all gifts are organized and ready for pickup. Dec. 12 and 13. Middle School, High School, and adult volunteers welcome. Sign up here
- Volunteers needed to help families check in and pick up holiday gifts. Dec. 14. High School and adult volunteers welcome. Sign up here