IOCP takes a comprehensive approach to employment and professional development. Participants work with IOCP staff to:
• Determine work readiness barriers
• Identify employment interests, skills, experience, and work history
• Identify resources for education and training
• Explore career paths and build skills
• Create a budget and set employment and income goals
• Develop a work plan
• Conduct a successful job search
• Design and implement a retention plan
During 2012-13, IOCP’s Employment Services program worked with participants to secure 73 jobs.
For more information, contact Kathryn Johnson or call a case manager at (763) 489-7500.
For information about classes in our computer lab, contact Rebecca DesMarais.